Brittany Klaus Crothers
- Family Law
- Post-Decree Modifications
- Probate & Guardianship
Brittany A. Klaus Crothers joined her father's law practice after graduating magna cum laude from Marquette University Law School in May 2008. She and her father formed the firm Klaus Law Office and later changed the name to Klaus & Crothers Attorneys at Law. As her father moves into semi-retirement, Brittany continues to office share with him in their Hales Corners location. During law school Brittany was a law clerk for Gimbel, Reilly, Guerin & Brown, and was a judicial intern for Circuit Court Judge Dennis R. Cimpl.
Brittany practices primarily in the areas of family law, estate planning, probate and guardianship. She lives in Dousman, Wisconsin with her family.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2008
- Honors: magna cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.A. - 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2008
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2008
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Marquette Elder's Advisor Law Review, Articles Editor, 2007 - 2008 and Member, 2006 - 2007
- CALI Award for Excellence in Constitutional and Criminal Investigation, 2006